NewNoted respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Takedown Policy outlines the procedures for copyright owners and their agents to request the removal of infringing content from our website (www.newnoted.com).
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on NewNoted without authorization, please follow the steps below to file a DMCA takedown notice:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work, including the title, author, and, if applicable, the URL where the work is located on NewNoted.
- Identification of the infringing material: Provide the specific URL(s) where the allegedly infringing material is located on NewNoted.
- Contact Information: Include your contact information, such as your name, email address, and physical address.
- Statement of good faith belief: Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic Signature: Sign the notice electronically or physically.
Sending the DMCA Takedown Notice
Please send the DMCA takedown notice to our designated DMCA Agent at the following email address: email@example.com
Action Taken Upon Receipt of a Valid DMCA Takedown Notice
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, NewNoted will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material identified in the notice.
- Notify the alleged infringer of the removal or disablement.
- Provide the alleged infringer with a copy of the DMCA takedown notice.
- Take reasonable steps to contact the alleged infringer and inform them of the takedown.
If you believe that your content has been removed from NewNoted as a result of an error or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter notification must include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where it appeared on NewNoted.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, email address, and physical address.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided above.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Takedown Policy, please contact us at:
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us protect the rights of copyright owners and maintain the integrity of NewNoted.